Explore the natural world with your class or homeschoolers with National Audubon Adventures in the Classroom!
Now you can bring the natural world into your classroom and connect kids to the environment! Designed for teachers and students in grades 3 – 8, Audubon Adventures offers top-quality nonfiction material from the environmental experts at the National Audubon Society.
With captivating hands-on activities, students learn that we all have a personal stake in the health of the environment and play an important role in its preservation and improvement.
Once enrolled, you will receive:
Student Magazines. You will receive 4 separate magazine sets (32 of each). Each set has vibrant photos and lively illustrations that bring the natural world to life right in your classroom.
Educator Resource Materials. You will receive Classroom Guides and online resources for each magazine. This format will help you easily navigate your way through each topic and present the material to students in an appealing way.
- Step-by-step teaching plan for the topic
- Instructions for hands-on activities with easy-to-remove reproducible pages
- Background facts and information
- Interactive student assessments
- Plus – glossary words, recommended resources, and correlations to national language arts and science standards.
For more information, including cost and ordering information, please call: 1-800-340-6546 or go to Audubon Adventures.
You must be logged in to post a comment.