Highlights from the December 5, 2022
Board of Directors Meeting
- Jake Bramante provided instructions on accessing and using calendars and files via Google, in an effort to improve the coordination and information-sharing for Board members.
- Dan Casey is helping coordinate some raptor count routes in the Flathead Valley, which were established by the Winter Raptor Survey Project out of Bend, Oregon.
- Progress continues on various aspects of the Conservation Easement for the Owen Sowerwine area. An End-of-the-Year appeal seeking support for the Conservation Easement will be mailed next week.
- Linda Du Lac expressed appreciation for all the support and training she has received in her new position as Membership Chairperson. She has been busy making contacts about lapsed memberships.
- Denny Olson completed a mid-year Conservation Education assessment, and it will be reviewed in the near future at an Education Committee meeting, and used as input for strategic planning.